Friday, August 30, 2013

Ten reasons why you should read my book.

Some of these reasons are out of date :O
as of 9/17/13 that is.

Read the explanation here if you like.





Why should you read my book?
1) Bearmen
2) Demons
3) Guns
4) Magic
5) Magical guns
6) Demons shooting magical guns
7) Humans shooting demons with magical guns
8) Robots powered by lightning
9) The Deathforge Cannon™ Mk. 12 (sup)
10) Because fantasy books need a good kick in the ass already and I'm here to do it.



Bearmen
Antos is neighbor to tribes of bearmen that are pretty kick ass. The one that Antosfall follows is Broon, a young man that is sort of 'swept up' into the events of the book, but will turn out to be equally kick ass.

Demons
Bad ones, AND good ones! These guys aren't your typical mythos of heaven/hell demons, they are actually multidimensional creatures that are made of pure energy... and badass. Most of them have guns, which leads us to our next point-->

Guns
Antos invented guns, believe it or not, a few years prior to Antosfall. The entire province was in the middle of an industrial revolution when the place turned into a giant toilet, in fact.

Magic
The 'barbarians' that live north of Antos still practice the mystic arts of magic and sorcery, unwilling to change and adapt to the inevitability of technology!

Magical Guns
Speaking of inevitability, what is better than having a gun? How about a gun forged with some crazy ass magic that makes it do insane shit? Works for me!

Demons Shooting Magical Guns
The demons are bad enough, now we have to deal with THEIR technology too? What do you mean the Antosi responsible for inventing firearms sold their souls to demons for the knowledge?

Humans Shooting Demons With Magical Guns
When you can't beat em, kill a few, steal their guns, and shoot the rest with their guns.

Robots Powered By Lightning
The Core-Men! Humanoid automatons powered by thunder-cores, awesome stone cold badasses.

The Deathforge Cannon™ Mk. 12
Okay, I'm not going to spoil it or anything, but if or when it gets build this monster is going to literally end the war. The DFC-12 is a WMD, it WILL end the war in the favor of humanity provided they can get the damn thing built!

Because fantasy books need a good kick in the ass already and I'm here to do it.
That's right. I'm here to kick your favorite genre right in the blowhole and laugh gleefully when I do it. My book has magic, demons, guns, nudity, robots, bearmen, artillery cannons, tracked vehicles, trains, armies, fireballs, wolfmen, hot chicks... etc.

If you want the "safe" bet books that tell the same, recycled, bullshit stories only set in a fantasy setting, then you better take your ass down the road because I don't want to hear your complaints.

My book is for people who want to ride it like a $17 dollar hooker from start to finish and feel filthy as hell by the last chapter but hungering for more! I don't pull punches, I'm a potty mouth, a complete and utter nutter and I let it show in my writing.

When you are done with your same old same old come to me and experience the genre mashing, fourth wall breaking, sexually deviant, soul-shatteringly inhuman departure of morality that is ANTOSFALL!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I WILL STAIN YOUR SOUL WITH MY DEVIANCY!

No comments:

Post a Comment